23 de enero de 2013

You tell me you're in love with me 
That you can't take your pretty eyes away from me 
It's not that I don't want to stay 
But everytime you come too close I move away 
I wanna believe in everything that you say 
Cuz it sounds so good 
But if you really want me, move it slow 
There's things about me you just have to know 


Sometimes I run 
Sometimes I hide 
Sometimes I'm scared of you 
But all I really want is to hold you tight 
Treat you right, be with you day and night 
Baby all I need is time


I don't wanna be so shy, uh-uh 
Everytime that I'm alone I wonder why 
Hope that you will wait for me 
You'll see that, you're the only one for me 
I wanna believe in everything that you say 
Ah cuz it sounds so good 
But if you really want me, move it slow 
There's things about me, you just have to know


Just hang around and you'll see 
There's no where I'd rather be 
If you love me, trust in me 
The way that I trust in you 


All I really want is to hold you tight
Be with you day and night...





No hay comentarios: